This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the administration of the AvtoTachki.com portal (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) and an individual (hereinafter referred to as the User) for posting announcements, reviews, text messages (hereinafter referred to as Materials) on the WEB-site on the Internet on address https://www.AvtoTachki.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), as well as for any other use of this site. A user is an individual who has duly joined this User Agreement and has sent one or more Materials for posting on the Site. The rules are developed taking into account the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The site administration determines the rules of conduct on it and reserves the right to demand their implementation from visitors.
- The text of the Agreement is displayed to the User when registering on the Site. The agreement comes into force after the User expresses his consent to its terms in the form of the User placing a checkbox opposite the field "I accept the terms of the user agreement" during registration.
- The Administration accepts the Materials for placement only after the User who adds them joins this Agreement.
- Ignorance of the rules does not exempt from the need to follow them. Posting any message on the site automatically means your agreement with these rules and the need to comply with them.
- The site administration provides the User with the opportunity to post their Materials on the AvtoTachki.com portal free of charge.
- The User posts his Materials on the Site, and also transfers to the Administration the right to provide wide access to the Materials within this resource without paying any remuneration.
- The User agrees that the Administration has the right to post on the pages containing the User's Materials, advertising banners and ads, modify the Materials in order to place advertisements.
- By registering on the Site or using various services of the Site, which imply the need for the User to transfer his personal data, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data"
Using the resource:
- Anyone who registers under a unique nickname with their valid email address can use the site's interactive resources.
- Each site visitor can post comments on the site, indicating in a special field "Name" his real name or a pseudonym ("nickname").
- The administration undertakes to use the email addresses of registered users of the site exclusively for sending messages from the site (including messages regarding the activation / deactivation of a user account on the Site), and for no other purposes.
- Until otherwise established, all personal property and non-property rights to the Material belong to the User who posted them. The user is warned about the liability established by the current legislation of Ukraine for the unlawful use and placement of other people's works. If it is established that the User who posted the Materials is not their rightholder, these Materials will be removed from free access at the first request of the legal rightholder within three days from the date of receipt of written notification (demand) by mail (not electronic).
- The user can request the Administration to deactivate his account on the Site. Deactivation should be understood as temporary blocking of a user account with its preservation (without deleting user information from the Site database). To deactivate the account, the User must write a letter to the support service of the Site from the mailbox to which the User's account was registered, with a request to deactivate the account.
- To restore registration on the Site (account activation), the User must write a letter to the Site support service with a request to activate the User's account from the mailbox to which the User's account was registered.
Interactive site resources:
- The interactive resources of the site are designed to exchange views on the topic set in the topic of the resource.
- Participants of the site's interactive resources can create their own text messages, as well as comment and exchange views on the subject of messages posted by other users, observing these rules and the legislation of Ukraine.
- Messages that do not relate to the topic under discussion are not prohibited, but also not welcome.
The site is prohibited:
- Calls for violent change or overthrow of the constitutional order or the seizure of state power; calls for changes in the administrative borders or the state border of Ukraine, violation of the order established by the Constitution of Ukraine; calls for pogroms, arson, destruction of property, seizure of buildings or structures, forcible eviction of citizens; calls for aggression or for unleashing a military conflict.
- Direct and indirect insults to anyone, in particular politicians, officials, journalists, users of the resource, including those based on national, ethnic, racial or religious affiliation, as well as chauvinistic statements.
- Obscene, pornographic, erotic or sexual language.
- Any offensive behavior towards the authors of articles and all participants of the resource.
- Statements aimed at deliberately provoking a sharp reaction from other participants in the resource.
- Advertising, commercial messages, as well as messages that have no information load and do not relate to the subject matter of the resource, unless special permission has been received from the Site Administration for such advertising or message.
- Any messages and other actions that are prohibited by the legislation of Ukraine.
- Impersonating another person or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including employees and owners of the AvtoTachki.com portal, as well as misleading about the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects.
- Posting materials that the User has no right to make available by law or in accordance with any contractual relationship, as well as materials that violate the rights to any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights and / or copyright and related with it third party rights.
- Размещение не разрешенной специальным образом рекламной информации, спама, схем «пирамид», «писем счастья»; материалов, содержащих компьютерные коды, предназначенные для нарушения, уничтожения либо ограничения функциональности любого компьютерного или телекоммуникационного оборудования или программ, для осуществления несанкционированного доступа, а также серийные номера к коммерческим программным продуктам, логины, пароли и прочие средства для получения несанкционированного доступа к платным ресурсам в Интернет.
- Willful or accidental violation of any applicable local, state or international law.
- Interactive resources (comments, reviews, announcements, blogs, etc.) are post-moderated, that is, the moderator reads messages after they are posted on the resource.
- If the moderator, having read the message, believes that it violates the rules of the resource, he has the right to delete it.
- The administration reserves the right to make changes to these rules. In this case, a corresponding message about the changes will be published on the site.
- The site administration may revoke the right to use the site of a participant who systematically violates these rules.
- The site administration is not responsible for the statements of the site users.
- The administration is always ready to take into account the wishes and suggestions of any site member regarding the work of the resource.
- The participant who posted them is responsible for the messages on the site.
- The Administration tries to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the Site, but is not responsible for the complete or partial loss of the Materials posted by the User, as well as for insufficient quality or speed of service provision.
- The User agrees that he is fully responsible for the Materials posted on the Site. The Administration is not responsible for the content of the Materials and for their compliance with the requirements of the law, for copyright infringement, unauthorized use of marks for goods and services (trademarks), company names and their logos, as well as for possible violations of the rights of third parties in connection with the placement of the Materials on the site. In case of receipt from third parties of claims related to the placement of the Materials, the User will independently and at his own expense settle these claims.
- The Agreement is a legally binding agreement between the User and the Administration and regulates the conditions for the User to provide Materials for posting on the Site. The Administration undertakes to notify the User of the claims of third parties to the Materials posted by the User. The User undertakes either to grant the Administration the rights to publish the Material, or to remove the Material.
- All possible disputes regarding the Agreement are resolved in accordance with the norms of Ukrainian law.
- A user who believes that his rights and interests have been violated due to the actions of the Administration or third parties in connection with the posting of any Material on the Site sends a claim to the support service. The material will be immediately removed from free access at the first request of the legal copyright holder. The User Agreement can be changed by the Administration unilaterally. From the moment the Amended version of the Agreement is published on the AvtoTachki.com website, the User is considered notified of the changed terms of the Agreement.
If you are the copyright holder of this or that material located on the AvtoTachki.com website and do not want your material to continue to be freely available, then our portal is ready to assist in its removal, or to discuss the conditions for providing this material to users. To do this, you need to contact the editorial office by e-mail help@AvtoTachki.com
In order to resolve all issues as soon as possible, we ask you to provide us with documentary evidence that you have rights to material protected by copyright: a scanned document with a seal, or other information that allows you to uniquely identify you as the copyright holder of this material.
All incoming requests will be considered in the order in which they are received. If necessary, we will definitely contact you.