This User Agreement (hereinafter - the Agreement) governs the relationship between the administration of the AvtoTachki.com portal (hereinafter - the Administration) and an individual (hereinafter - the User) for posting announcements, reviews, text messages (hereinafter - the Materials) on the Internet website on the address https://www.AvtoTachki.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), as well as for any other use of this site. A user is recognized as an individual who has duly acceded to this User Agreement and has sent one or more Materials for posting on the Site. The rules are developed taking into account the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The site administration determines the rules of conduct on it and reserves the right to demand their implementation from visitors.
- The text of the Agreement is displayed to the User upon registration on the Site. The Agreement shall enter into force after the User expresses consent to its terms in the form of the User setting the checkmark next to the field “I accept the terms of the user agreement” during registration.
- The administration accepts the Materials for placement only after the User joins, who adds them, to this Agreement.
- Ignorance of the rules does not exempt from the need to implement them. Placing any message on the site automatically means your acceptance of these rules and the need to comply with them.
- The site administration provides the User with the opportunity to post their Materials on the AvtoTachki.com portal for free.
- The User places his Materials on the Site, and also transfers to the Administration the right to provide wide access to the Materials within this resource without paying any fee.
- The User agrees that the Administration has the right to post on the pages containing the User Materials, advertising banners and announcements, modify the Materials for the purpose of advertising.
- By registering on the Site or using various services of the Site, which imply the need for the User to transfer his personal data, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data"
- Anyone who registers under a unique nickname with their valid email address can use the site’s interactive resources.
- Every visitor to the site can post comments on the site with an indication in the special field "Name" of his real name or pseudonym ("nickname").
- The administration agrees to use the email addresses of registered users of the site exclusively for sending messages from the site (including messages regarding activation / deactivation of the user account on the Site), and for no other purpose.
- Unless otherwise established, all personal property and non-property rights to the Material belong to the User who posted them. The user is warned about the liability established for the unlawful use and placement of other people's works established by the current legislation of Ukraine. In the event that it is established that the User who posted the Materials is not their copyright holder, these Materials will be removed from public access at the first request of the legal copyright holder within three days from the receipt of a written notice (request) by mail (not electronic).
- The user can request from the Administration the deactivation of his account on the Site. Deactivation should be understood as temporary blocking of a user account with its preservation (without deleting user information from the Site database). To deactivate an account, the User must write a letter to the support service of the Site from the mailbox to which the User’s account was registered with a request to deactivate the account.
- To restore registration on the Site (account activation), the User must write a letter to the Site support service with a request to activate the User account from the mailbox to which the User account was registered.
Interactive site resources:
- Interactive resources of the site are intended for the exchange of views on the topics set in the subject of the resource.
- Participants of the site’s interactive resources can create their own text messages, as well as comment and exchange views on the subject of a message published by other users, observing these rules and the laws of Ukraine.
- Not prohibited, but not welcome messages that do not relate to the topics discussed.
On the site are prohibited:
- Calls for violent change or overthrow of the constitutional order or seizure of state power; calls for a change in the administrative borders or state borders of Ukraine, violation of the order established by the Constitution of Ukraine; calls for pogroms, arson, destruction of property, seizure of buildings or structures, forced eviction of citizens; calls for aggression or the outbreak of military conflict.
- Direct and indirect insults of anyone, in particular politicians, officials, journalists, users of the resource, including ethnic, ethnic, racial or religious affiliations, as well as chauvinistic statements.
- Obscene remarks, expressions of a pornographic, erotic or sexual nature.
- Any abusive behavior towards authors of articles and all participants of the resource.
- Statements whose purpose is to intentionally provoke a sharp reaction of other participants in the resource.
- Advertising, commercial messages, as well as messages that do not have an information load and do not relate to the subject of the resource, unless a special permission has been obtained from such site for the advertisement or message.
- Any messages and other actions that are prohibited by the legislation of Ukraine.
- Impersonation of another person or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including for employees and owners of the AvtoTachki.com portal, as well as misleading regarding the properties and characteristics of any entities or objects.
- Placement of materials that the User does not have the right to make available by law or according to any contractual relationship, as well as materials that violate the rights to any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other property rights and / or copyright and related with him the rights of a third party.
- Placement of advertising information not authorized in a special way, spam, schemes of “pyramids”, “letters of happiness”; materials containing computer codes designed to violate, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or programs, to allow unauthorized access, as well as serial numbers to commercial software products, logins, passwords and other means to gain unauthorized access to paid resources in The Internet.
- Intentional or accidental violation of any applicable local, state or international laws.
- Interactive resources (comments, reviews, announcements, blogs, etc.) are post-moderated, that is, the moderator reads messages after they are posted on the resource.
- If the moderator, having read the message, considers that it violates the rules of the resource, he has the right to delete it.
- The administration reserves the right to amend these rules. In this case, the corresponding message about the changes will be published on the site.
- The site administration may deprive the right to use the site of a member who systematically violates these rules.
- The site administration is not responsible for the statements of users of the site.
- The administration is always ready to take into account the wishes and suggestions of any member of the site regarding the operation of the resource.
- Responsibility for messages on the site lies with the participant who posted them.
- The administration is trying to ensure the smooth operation of the Site, however, it is not responsible for the complete or partial loss of the Materials posted by the User, as well as for insufficient quality or speed of service.
- The User agrees that he is fully responsible in relation to the Materials posted by him on the Site. The administration is not responsible for the content of the Materials and for their compliance with the requirements of the law, for copyright infringement, unauthorized use of marks for goods and services (trademarks), company names and their logos, as well as for possible violations of the rights of third parties in connection with the placement of Materials on the site. In the case of claims from third parties related to the placement of Materials, the User will independently and at his own expense settle these claims.
- The Agreement is a legally binding contract between the User and the Administration and governs the conditions for the User to provide Materials for posting on the Site. The administration undertakes to notify the User of the claims of third parties on the Materials posted by the User. The user agrees to either grant the Administration the right to publish the Material, or delete the Material.
- All possible disputes regarding the Agreement are resolved in accordance with Ukrainian law.
- A user who believes that his rights and interests are violated due to the actions of the Administration or third parties in connection with the posting of any Material on the Site sends a claim to the support service. The material will be immediately removed from public access at the first request of the legal copyright holder. The User Agreement may be amended unilaterally by the Administration. From the moment of publishing the Amended version of the Agreement on the AvtoTachki.com website, the User shall be deemed notified of the changed terms of the Agreement.
If you are the copyright holder of one or another material located on the AvtoTachki.com website and do not want your material to continue to be freely available, then our portal is ready to assist in its removal, or discuss the conditions for the provision of this material to users. To do this, you need to contact the editorial office by e-mail help@AvtoTachki.com
In order to resolve all issues as soon as possible, we ask you to provide us with documentary evidence of your rights to copyrighted material: a scanned document with a seal, or other information that allows you to uniquely identify you as the copyright holder of this material.
All incoming applications will be considered in the order they are received. If necessary, we will contact you.